The 2016 European Teacher Education Network conference is hosted by School of Education of Polytechnic Institute of Setúbal.
The 2016 conference theme is ‘Education in context’.
Participants are invited to submit presentations in the form of papers or posters at ETEN 2016. All submissions have to be assigned to one Thematic Interest Group (TIG) leader that will decide on the acceptance of the presentation.
THEMATIC INTEREST GROUP (TIG)
- Arts Education
- Democracy, Culture and Religion (Culture & Identity)
- Educational Technology
- Mathematics Education
- Movement Activities, Helth and Outdoor Learning
- Myths and Fairytales
- Reflective Practice and Teaching for Thinking
- Special Needs
- Student – Teacher Transition
- Teaching and Learning Science and Technology
- Urban Education
Conference papers : Papers will be published, if accepted, after peer review, by the editorial board, in the on-line Journal of the European Teacher Education Network (JETEN)